Why Join Tradelink?
With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
About the Opportunity
Tradelink branches are vibrant and busy places to work where you get to know your customers and along the way, help them with their business and customers. We currently have a full time permanent vacancy in our Coffs Harbour branch were guarantee that each day will be different! Below is a snapshot of your duties and responsibilities:
- Meet and greet customers in the branch and help them with their requirements
- Process transactions including cash handling or account allocations
- Prepare customer orders in advance including picking and packaging the order
- Receive and Receipt new stock into the branch, putting it away and merchandising in the branch
- Delivering customer orders in the local area
Our Branch Assistants come from all walks of life and previous experience within the plumbing or building industries is not something that we always look for. Most important is your positive and can-do attitude, a strong customer service ethic and a willingness to work as part of a team to get the job done. Experience in retail, warehousing or delivery orientated roles will be viewed favorably. Driving one of our vehicles may be part of this role, so a full clean license is an essential requirement of this role.
We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date. Apply today to avoid disappointment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways