- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:FCC Infrastructure
- Job Reference:FCI/27790
- Closing Date:06 Dec 2023
Lead our high-performing national in-house technical design function. Reporting to the Engineering Services and Innovation Manager, you will be responsible for developing a team of temporary works design engineers and setting a divisional strategy to develop broader design capability across our site-based construction personnel.
- Full time permanent position, with flexible working
- Be based in Auckland or Wellington
- Technical Leadership role – grow and develop your team and the wider project portfolio
- Access to Fletchers Building Benefits Programme
What you will bring to the role:
- 10+ years in a technical design role as a Structural Engineer, Bridge Engineer, Marine Engineer, Construction Engineer or Engineering General Practitioner.
- Strong knowledge of AS/NZS Design Standards. CPEng CMEngNZ or CEng MICE (or equivalent)
- Experience managing a team or a passion to develop in this space
- In-depth knowledge of industry recognised temporary works design & construction engineering best practices in New Zealand and developments internationally
About the team:
The Engineering Services Team at Fletcher Construction provide consulting services to the wider construction and tendering teams across Fletcher Major Projects, Brian Perry Civil and Higgins.
Our diverse team members specialise in Temporary Works Design (Structures & Geotech) & Construction Engineering, CAD & Geometric Modelling, Digital Engineering & BIM processes, Surveying & Spatial Capture, Construction Technology and Innovation.
This team is leading our business as we continue our journey through a world of Construction 4.0 technology, and we need people who are excited by the opportunities that these new and developing approaches bring to their profession.
To find out more about the team click here
Keen to join us? Apply now!