Sales & Service Coordinator
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/28743
- Closing Date:19 Oct 2022
Sales & Service Coordinator – Inventory/Storeperson
Oasis Clearwater has been pioneering onsite wastewater treatment since 1990. We are part of the wider Fletcher Building Group, a diversified global industry company.
We have an opportunity right now for you to join our friendly Christchurch team in Templeton. If you enjoy physical work, the outdoors and have forklift experience or the desire to learn, this role might be perfect for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Inventory control
- Loading / unloading trucks
- Stock ordering
- Picking and packing orders
What We Offer:
- Great benefits package, including: Investment in personal development and training Employee
- Education Fund (EEF) which supports individual studies and their families
- A wide range of discounts on products and services
- A variety of health, wellbeing, safety and family programs
The position is full time, minimum 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, so your weekends are free! The role would suit someone that enjoys manual labour and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty! You must be physically fit and able to lift objects up to 25 kgs in weight. If you are hardworking and determined, you will be well rewarded with the kind of career pathways and vast array of incentives that only being part of the Fletcher Building Group can offer.
Come and join our kiwi success story and apply online today!
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand, and able to pass a pre-employment alcohol/drug and criminal check.