Trade Support Team Member- Alexandra
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:
- Closing Date:16 Jun 2023
PlaceMakers Alexandra provides a busy working environment where we pride ourselves on our customer connection and interactions. Every team member must be great at customer service and value our customers. In line with this, we are currently seeking a sales support professional to join our Trade Support team based at our Alexandra Branch. This is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5pm.
You will achieve this by:
- Actioning customer enquiries by phone, email and face to face
- Seek out value-add solutions to create opportunities for us but also make life easier for our customers
- Take clear briefs from customers and team on what is to be quoted, and prepare document details as needed
- Daily and weekly planning with account managers to ensure we are capturing all opportunities
- Providing customers with product advice, quotes, and pricing information as well as tailored solutions
- You will also play a vital part in direct sales with customers, getting orders pulled and ready for dispatch.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for customer service, enjoys some banter with the team (and customers) and wants to be successful in their role. The purpose of this role is to process all enquiries and telephone sales professionally, providing customers, suppliers, Account Managers the right advice and information in a timely manner. To be successful you will also need to build and maintain effective relationships with teammates and customers by being solutions focused.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Proven Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
- Administration background
- Building Industry experience is not a must, but a desire to learn about our products is
- Strong communication skills, ability to pick up the phone and provide tailored solutions
- Be able to work under pressure and organise your time and environment for maximum efficiency
- Computer literacy is essential, confident user of Excel, however full training will be given on our in-house computer systems
This is a full-time permanent role (Minimum 40 hours) with plenty of training and support!
What’s in it for you?
We have a fantastic and supportive team environment so you will gain an amazing work family! We value work life balance, and that’s why we work as a team to ensure we are only working one Saturday morning in every five.
With your hard work and our support, we can help you to build a career! There are plenty of opportunities within PlaceMakers along with being part of Fletcher Building means there are many other staff benefits on offer!
If you are interested in a career where you get as much out as you put in and you are truly recognised and rewarded for your efforts, then click on the link to apply now.
Please note: The following will be required for successful application.
• A pre-employment medical, including drug test will be required
• Evidence of the legal right to work in NZ
We are proud of the incredible diversity of people who make up our business! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees across our national network of branches throughout New Zealand.